Thursday, September 2, 2021

Do you know what you want?

In life you will have to pass many paths that you never wanted. Whether that is being somewhere or being with someone or even decide to talk about somethig that needs to be said. Many people have to choose between friendship and love, others between work and family but you never know what is the right choice... I know it's kinda weird writing something like that now, when the only things I've talked were only about depression and how to move on with life. 

Some recent events in my life have shown me that the world has two sides and I was a fool to believe it was only beautiful... Can you tell me what you guys do when you are chased by someone you are not suppose to? Is it normal to feel uncomfortable by it? I guess it's not at all... and I'm an idiot for not seeing it and not talk. I know some of you have been through this shit but I want you tell me what were the consequences when you spoke...

Life decisions are things that need to be taken with sensitivity and carefulness because if you take them reclessly, you will regret it like I did...

 I'm reclessly crushing over an asshole who basically used me to forget someone else. And I'm more that an idiot because I knew it and I let him do whatever he wanted. Believe me when I say you don't want that in your life... But you know what? I don' t regret it. Life experiences they say. I liked it, it happened and that't it. So my advise for you today is to do what the hell you want! What your heart tells you because later you are going to think that you never actually tried. At least you did what you wanted and that's the true thing. Right?

What do you guys think? Am I a lunatic to say those things or am I just a 21-year-old who just realised how things work when her entire life was living under a rock?

You tell me because I'm dried out for sure...

This gingerhead is out! 

1 comment:

  1. Stand your ground
    listen to your soul
    run around
    lose your self control
    round and round
    you've waited for so long
    hit n run
    now it's time to run

    Catch your breath
    now it's time to hide
    all the lies
    burning your insides
    burn and burn and burn again
    try not to lose yourself
    if death comes to the door
    smile and get along

    I wrote a few lyrics about 2 months ago. I hope that they will help.

    ReplyDelete

Destiny is not just one path

They say when you reach the middle of your twenties after you obtain a fisrt degree, you absolutely know what you are going to do with your ...