Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Destiny is not just one path

They say when you reach the middle of your twenties after you obtain a fisrt degree, you absolutely know what you are going to do with your life. Most people after that have a plan they want to follow whether that is a job with career opportunities, a second degree or something totally different.
Let me tell you a secret, all that is an illussion. Noone, absolutely noone knows what they are going to do with their lives even if they follow a plan that they may have put down years ago and do you know why? Because nothing is guaranteed that every little thing we plan will go as it supposed to go.

Humans are beings that are mend and bound on the mercy of destiny. 
Every little thing that happens in our day happened for a reason so despite our plans to do something whether that is to get a dream job or pass some exams the outcome of it is what is meant for you at that specific moment of life. There is a reason why the universe is not giving every person what he wants at the time he is asking for it.
Every single book, poem, newsletter in general every single piece of writing, written through the passage of time has proved and shown that exactly. Stories have teached us that we walk in a specific path that was created for us the minute we were born. The path can be easy with flowers and blooms or it can be a difficult one with obstacles and thorns.

Now you may say that I tend to write things like that over and over again and many people ask me why do I make it sound like people don't have a say on what will go on their life. I may sound like I'm disappointed in life and have given up on trying to change how things will work out and let my destiny decide what happens to me, right? Well is it that a choice as well? It's not like I have given up. No, totaly the opposite actually. I have gone though a lot and every obstacle that comes in my way I just pretend never happened and move on because I know how I react to it will lead to a destined destination of my life.

Destiny is not just one path.

Picture this. Destiny is like a maze with different turns and paths. Every person is born with his own maze, with different versions of his destiny. Depending on the choices and the reactions on things that life throws at us. So destiny can be either a path that you just follow along deciding not do anything about it or you follow a differnt path by making a turn on every single chance just to change the outcome of your situation that you are in. Was that a little helpful?

For me my destiny is writing, even if I didn't get to succeed to get into my dream Uni as my second degree. But I will not let that put me down. I could honestly. I could just give up and leave one of my desinged paths to do its job and just go along and work only in the hotels as I usually do but I decided not too. Just because I'm not meant to be studying English at this time it doesn't mean that I'm not meant to do it next year. Besides I got to do the things I wanted to do with out the stress of achieving something you want for a while. It's kinda liberating honestly. Just like writting I decide what I write to stay on so I decide as well which desinged path for me is going to be the one to be sealed as my destined path.

Confusing enough I know but I hope my words can be kind revealing to some people and make them look the world with a different perspective. My korean teacher is that person to me right now, an inspiration and has taught me a lot. I tend to look up to her a lot for many things and I hope I can follow her steps. I really respect the people who can be an inspiration to others and I hope I can be one of them through writting. What's meant to be written, it will be.
Besides haven't the great philosophers defined that Writing is the basic tool and the greatest of them all to built a civilization. Without it, the world as we know it could not exist.

This is gingerhead is out!

1 comment:

Destiny is not just one path

They say when you reach the middle of your twenties after you obtain a fisrt degree, you absolutely know what you are going to do with your ...